MUSIC PUBLISHING AND ADMINISTRATION
Our highly trained Music Administrator has many years of industry experience. Administration, licensing, and royalty collection services are available to independent music publishers, songwriters, record companies, and artists.
• Establish music publishing companies affiliated with the performing rights organizations.
• Structure and review all music contracts to protect your interests.
• Gather split information from all writers involved in new copyright
• Submit song information to Publisher, labels and interested parties
• Register all music with the performing right societies and the Copyright Office.
• Work in Liaison with attorney’s and Publishing Company representatives to ensure the execution of publishing agreement with regard to minimum commitment and Delivery Releases, and advances.
• Monitor the licensing progression of compositions, this includes help in resolving split disputes, sampling issues, acquiring producer agreements in order to facilitate a speedy licensing and delivery process so advances/royalties are paid in a timely manner.
• If necessary, Review Past Catalog and Delivery Release Requirements with respect to Publishing Deals.
• Monitor current Delivery Release Requirements to ensure advance payments/commitments are handled in a timely manner. • Point Person for labels and/or other interested parties with regard to writer publishing inquiries.
• Registration with Nielsen Soundscan for the tracking of Music Sales and Nielsen BDS for the tracking of Radio Spins.
• Document and track music used on TV programs and commercials to implement the collection of royalties.
• Project and forecast potential music royalty income from your music activity. YouTube Monetization Services • Issue quarterly accountings relative to all income earned through music publishing activities.
• Collect foreign royalties for the performance of music outside of the United States.
• Register with SoundExchange and monitor Performance & Mechanical Royalties
• Serve in an advisory capacity in all matters concerning music business affairs and make recommendations to protect and increase music publishing income.
• Assistance in finding unclaimed royalties.